Saturday, August 20, 2011

Entry 9: In which I discuss the direction this blog will (hopefully) take

I've finally decided the direction I'd like to go in with this blog: I will probably mostly share my reviews and thoughts on books, movies, music and other media. I will also share some of my philosophical and theological ponderings (occasionally).

Right now I'm pondering why Firefox says "ponderings" is not a word. Dumb Firefox.

I do this not because I think I have anything all that special to say, but because I have some friends who do something similar with their blogs, and I find I always learn about exciting new books and movies, and other random things that feed my soul, from them. I'm hoping to maybe, just maybe, pass on the favor.

Hopefully now that I know what I'm doing I'll post more regularly. But probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment